Thursday 12 September 2013

Country Classic

Autumn is here meaning heritage wear is back! I am ever so slightly obsessed with the classic style, featuring tweed, knitted jumpers and boots. The added bonus of heritage wear is warmth, covering yourself up with layer upon layer from the quilted gilet to the original Barbour jacket (if I could afford one!). 

For my outfit I teamed a white shirt and dark green gilet with denim shorts to create a more casual look. My scarf, from Primark, added a zing of colour to my clothes and the horse print featured on it meant it added to the persona of 'I'm off to ride my new pony' (something I can only dream of). Finally, my shoes. Featuring a bronze buckle to the side with a fairly masculine shape, these shoes are a great copy of Russell and Bromley's  'Grosvenor Double Monk Flatshoes' which I have been drooling over but reeling away from the price. Once again Primark is my friend meaning I got these gorgeous little shoes for a lovely little price. 















No comments:

Post a Comment