Friday 7 June 2013

'Charlie' and 'So...?' Body Spray Product Review

Everyday I tend to wear a scent, be it perfume or body spray. Today I am reviewing 5 body sprays that I own. 
Usually associated with younger girls, Charlie and So...? are cute, well packaged body sprays that help to freshen up you and your clothes for a fairly low price (and they're almost always on sale!). 


So...? Sinful is one of my favourites from the bunch, featuring a sweet smell that was fairly strong but didn't leave you smelling like a sweetshop! The scent lasted almost all day and I even got complimented by my mum for how nice I smelt! Score: 4.5/5

Charlie Enchant has a gorgeous pale blue packaging design, promising 'a captivating blend of wild apple, honeysuckle and coconut', which was certainly delivered when sprayed, providing me with a hint towards summer! Score: 4.5/5

Charlie Pink had quite a sweet, fruity smell which although was not overpowering, the smell is certainly for younger individuals. Score: 2/5

Charlie Red was another of my favourites which included a fairly spicy scent. Unfortunately, the scent did not tend to last very long but certainly gets a score of 3/5

The last Charlie I tested (there are lots more available in the shops!) was Charlie Touch. This spray had a very pleasant smell with the 'indulgent vanilla musk' certainly coming through. When sprayed, the smell filled quite a lot of my room, meaning not only did my clothes smell nice, my bedroom did too! Score: 5/5

Overall, I would highly recommend these products to my friends as not only do they help to liven up your clothes, each bottle is compact enough to fit in your bag! 



No comments:

Post a Comment