Thursday 13 June 2013

The Royal Cornwall Show

Although living in Cornwall may seem like you're distancing yourself from the rest of the world, it is great for when the weather is (sometimes) sunny or if you're interested in all things Cornish!
Last week I visited one of Cornwall's biggest agricultural events; The Royal Cornwall Show, which features hundreds of different stalls and events from stunt horse riding by 'The Stampede Stunt Company' to the Joules clothing stand (where I drooled at the clothes and sighed at the prices!). I also had a great and very yummy vegetarian homemade burger and a fantastically English Cream Tea!

I took a few pictures on my phone, featuring some highlights of the show.


A montage of the outfit I wore, a spitfire, sheep made from plants, the Joules stand, some birds of prey and some flowers from the Flower Tent.
 


 

Titan the very scary robot!
 
 
 
 
So, if you're ever in Cornwall during July, I would highly recommend going to the Royal Cornwall, even if you just go for the Cream Tea! 
 



1 comment:

  1. Oh, i would be scared of that robot! i remember when they had a robot in the Big Brother house a few years ago and some of them got really scared! (i'm still a sucker for reality tv show!) Thanks for the comment on my blog. That ribbon came with the shirt but you're right, a regular ribbon would work just as well! x

    ReplyDelete