Thursday 27 June 2013

Festival Fever!

'Tis the season for festivals and summer's in the air! Festival features in magazines are popping up all over the place, showcasing the funkiest wellies and some crazy styles. 
Festivals are home to all waves of fashion across the globe, from red Indian headdresses to cowboy style fringing (okay I know they're from the same country but you get my gist right?!). 

I personally have only had the opportunity to go to one major festival: T4 on the beach, where I saw the fantastic Hoosiers and the ...umm... interesting, leg breaking Jedward. Since then I have only been able to watch the long footage of Glastonbury on TV and online as well as drooling over some of the headliners at numerous festivals. 

Some of my favourite festival pieces from the high street this year are the forever trending denim and the love of Aztec prints (of which I have several items in!)

One of my favourite Aztec print tees from the world of the online retailers is from boohoo.com. 
This colourful, bold print is perfect combined with denim shorts and will last through the colder months paired with jeans and some pumps. 

Dungarees are also a mahoosive favourite item of mine. Here is a pic of me in my dungarees from New Look (I'm a size 6-8 so luckily I fit in the kid's section, meaning I got them for almost half the price of the adults ones!). I have paired these dungarees with a long sleeve tee from Primark with cut away shoulders. 


I want to know if you've been rocking out at any festivals and what you've been wearing, so feel free to comment below, I will almost always reply! 



No comments:

Post a Comment